twitcker

Random

Social Share



Thursday, March 20, 2014

Why Boys get Blocked

Why Boys get Blocked:



Boy:What's your Name?? Girl: Palak and you? Boy: Paneer *BLOCKED!!!*


Girl : Hello i am Khusbu Boy : khusbu ka dusra naam bharosa agarbati....kone kone me khusbu faila de **Blocked** .


Boy: Hi, whats ur name?? Girl: its Neha Singhal. Boy: oh. . M also Single. *blocked*


Girl: What's Up? Boy: Uttar Pradesh... *gets blocked*


Girl : tu soya hai...?? Boy : Nahi...! Schezwan hu..! *Gets Blocked Instantly*


Girl: I'm free tommorow! Boy: pehle kya paid thi?? *GETS BLOCKED*


Boy: aaj mausam achha h mall chalte h. Girl: waha kya karenge?? Boy: hawan karenge, hawan karenge. *Blocked*


Girl : see ya! Boy: Var Ram chandar ki jai ! Blocked*


Girl: Have a Good Day.... Boy: No thank you... I like Parle-G more... *BLOCKED*


Girl: I need some Space. Boy: Ok then go to Sonakshi Sinha's forehead. *Blocked*


Girl puts up her status :" waiting for CHENNAIEXPRESS "… Boy: COOLIE hai kya? ? *Blocked*


Boy- Thank you Girl-My pleasure Boy- My Bajaj Pulsar *Reported as spam* *Blocked Forever




No comments:

Post a Comment